Introduction to Mental Health
Tuesday evenings for three weeks
February 22 and March 01 & 08, 2022
7.00pm to 9.00pm
ABOUT THIS SESSION
Join this 3-week evening course to:
• Define what mental health is.
• Discover what factors can lead to poor mental health.
• Explore what can lead to stress, anxiety and other mental health conditions occurring.
• Explore how the connection between our thoughts, physical sensations and behaviours can influence our feelings.
• Identify goals for personal development and explore the ladder of change.
WHO CAN JOIN THESE SESSIONS
Anyone who lives in Surrey and is over the age of 18.
HOW THE SESSIONS ARE RUN
We use the video chat service called Zoom. We can help you set this up, you don’t need to do anything now.
Watch a video on how to join Zoom video chats
HOW TO JOIN
If you are currently registered with Richmond Fellowship, all you need to do is speak to your Community Links Advisor or email RedhillCC@richmondfellowship.org.uk and to let us know which course or workshop you would like to attend. If you are new to Richmond Fellowship, you will be asked to complete a registration form and have an introductory call with one of the team. Please find an online application form here: Richmond Fellowship Booking Form.
Alternatively you can call us on 01737 771 282 or email us to arrange joining on RedhillCC@richmondfellowship.org.uk.
After completing the booking & registration form you will receive an introductory welcome call from the session provider.
It’s not always possible to join a session happening the same day, but we often have regular sessions weekly. We’re normally able to respond within 24/48 hours of you contacting us.